Electrofusion reducer fitting is used to join two lengths of poly pipe that are of different diameters. Electrofusion reducer fittings are also used to join a long spigot fitting to a piece of pipe, where one of them is larger or smaller diameter than the other. Electrofusion reducing fittings are made from PE100 material with a precisely moulded energising coil of wire, ensuring uniform melting for a strong electrofusion joint and the minimisation of welding and cooling times.
- Material : – High Density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Size Range : – 20 mm TO 200 mm
- Connection Type: – Coupler
- Connection Method : – Reducer
- Colour : – Black
- Country of Origin : – INDIA