An electrofusion end cap is used to cap off the end of a HDPE pipe. Electrofusion end cap fittings are made from PE100 material with a precisely moulded energising coil of wire, ensuring uniform melting for a strong electrofusion joint and the minimisation of welding and cooling times. HDPE Ef end caps are used for the close the hdpe pipeline. HDPE Ef end caps diameters choose according to the HDPE Pipes sizes to close the line with cap.
- Material : – High Density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Size Range : – 20 mm TO 200 mm
- Connection Type: – End Cap
- Connection Method : – Electrofusion Welding
- Colour : – Black
- Country of Origin : – INDIA